Friday, May 30, 2008

Several Simultaneous Eek-uations!

Linear Algebra is strange. Who knew you could do so much crazy crap with matrices and determinants? Dr. DeRise knows. Anyway, I have my first test on Monday, so wish me luck.
I've been continuing to do housework, and I finally planted some of the shrubs. I also decided to recycle most of my bottle collection. I made a list of what I had and threw it all in the bin. Feel free to e-mail me if you're interested in the beer list. I made a database that included all the pertinent information. I also got two Black & Decker storage cabinets, and those do a wonderful job of keeping the garage looking tidy. I'm turning into the "Anal Retentive Carpenter." I hardly use my tools, but they look really nice in their little cubbies.

1 comment:

Aunt So-So said...

I can appreciate a type A personality. We have the cleanest garage of anyone I know. All my life I've had the messiest garage of anyone I know, so this is a welcomed change.