Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sophomoric Humor

I have finally caught up with my sophomoric humor. I am a sophomore. I took my last final today, so I am done with Spanish I, Calculus II, Physics I and Statics. My physics professor was kind enough to post the grades the same day we took the final, so I got an A in Physics I!!! I don't know how I pulled that off, but I do know the easy A in the lab helped out a ton. I put all my studying eggs in that basket, so I have to hope I knew enough about everything else not to bring my averages below an A in any of the other classes. I get two weeks off, then its Chem. II and Linear Algebra. Truth be told, I will probably start reading the Chemistry text on Monday. Eight weeks is an awfully short time for that class, so I'll need a little head start. I have to admit, this semester burned me out a little bit. Two weeks without classes should bore me enough to motivate me for the summer semester.

No comments: