Friday, May 16, 2008

My Last Weekend of Freedom



Monday starts my quest to master both Linear Algebra and Microeconomics. I'll have to remember to bring my eye patch so as not to damage my eyes when viewing the very tiny economies through the microeconomiscope. Sonya and I are still trying to decide how to best make use of this last weekend. I'm pretty sure a haircut is in order; I'm back to my Luke Skywalker look. Stupid straight hair. I would like to head to Richmond a make a pilgrimage to Kuba Kuba and perhaps get a Shockoe Shake. MMMM. We also have some yard work to finally get done.
Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time. College Student: A big day? Doing what? Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

3 comments:

Aunt So-So said...

No pressure. BTW, that photo of you is ancient (that's your mom's old office in our current house), and you still look exactly the same.

Topher said...

Corbett mentioned to me your need of a haircut last night when we got home. Pretty soon your hair will completely cover your eyes....

Aunt So-So said...

What about me? Did Corbett say that I need a haircut? Was he staring at my split ends?