Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm such a poser.

I think my wife Sonya and I feel equally strange about web logging but are somehow compelled to do so. I've been reading The Journals of Lewis and Clark which our good friend Ornit got me for Christmas, and I think I like that style. Punctuation, spelling, and basic grammar are all things I may choose to avoid should my own limitations necessitate. I say that only half kidding.
I must admit I got a bit confused when titling my blog. I felt like I was asked four different times to choose a title, so I wasn't quite sure what to do. Maybe the government officials monitoring my every move through Google were just trying to keep me from revealing some secret I didn't know I was keeping like some less exciting version of Chuck. I can't even follow what I just said.