Thursday, March 27, 2008

Schedule Update!

My AA from Miami-Dade College has finally paid off. TNCC is giving me credit for College Success Skills, so I can drop that from my summer schedule. I was joking with Edie Gilbert (the person who is charge of reviewing transfer credits) that it seems rediculous for me to take a class on the ins and outs of registering for college classes. I have an AA; I know how to register. She said, "Oh, you have an AA; you don't have to take that class." Yippy! I'm still on track for graduating from TNCC in 2009, but I'm not sure if I'll have to take a class or two in the summer. There are a couple of classes from Miami-Dade that I still have to get TNCC to agree to transfer. Edie Gilbert has been really helpful, so I'm just waiting on approval from the Engineering deptartment.

No comments: