Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Whatchoo Bloggin' 'Bout!


I thought I was studying hard before! TNCC lets you register for the summer and fall together, so I assembled my schedule for the next two semesters. Ouch! The first summer semester lasts from May 19th through July 12, and I'll be taking eight credits! My course load is Chemistry II on Monday and Wednesday from 2:00-4:50, Linear Algebra on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00-6:50, and College Success Skills (why do colleges make you take this?) on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00 to 3:50. The second summer semester starts June 30th and lasts through July 31th, and I'll be taking Spanish II on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:30. I get three weeks off to remember my humanity and then fall starts. I'm actually really looking forward to it. It will be a relatively light Differential Equations, Physics II, Dynamics, and Bowling!! I'm packing all these classes in so I can avoid taking classes summer 2009. I'm pretty sure we'll have our hands full figuring out how to go wherever we'll be heading next. Klaus and I were laughing about people who say, "You ought to have no problems keeping up with school; you're full-time." They must have been art students.

2 comments:

Aunt So-So said...

Golly day! I'll miss you. Looks like we're going to have to plan some together time in August.

LMP said...

Hey, watch it mister! I worked hard for my BFA.