Sunday, March 23, 2008

All caught up on Physics





I finally finished paying the fiddler for all that studying I missed due to our spring break adventures! Phew, que milagro! It's very easy to get behind in physics; that particular class seems to move so much faster than any other class. I benefited from all my hard work in statics because the last section covered in physics was statics! I can do some crazy force and torque calculations now, and I can actually imagine about a million uses for that skill. Today I'm doing the last little bit of catch-up in Spanish, so next week I'll be able to budget my time a little more evenly to school and leisure. We've really only got about 4 weeks left of classes before finals, so it's crunch time. I'll get about a month off and then I'll start the summer semester. I'm planning on taking Linear Algebra which will be Monday through Friday for six weeks, and I will also take my second semester of Spanish which should be a regular 12 week course. I won't get a real look at the schedules until April 7, so I'm not too sure if I'll be able to time my classes well. I can't believe how quickly this semester is flying by; its not too long until I'll have to figure out where to transfer. Will we have to sell our house? Will we move out of state? Will I be accepted anywhere worth going? Who knows!? Maybe I'll get into Georgia Tech and be near my Atlanta family, or maybe I'll go to Michigan Tech and be near mosquitoes. VT would be great, and ODU would be okay depending on the circumstances.

2 comments:

LMP said...

I have great news - Atlanta has the Atlanta family AND mosquitoes!

jdrueke said...

Where the heck is Michigan Tech?! Just based on that photo, I'd put that on the bottom of your list. That picture makes me depressed, much like Michigan. My vote is Atlanta.