Sunday, June 29, 2008

Glory Days


I decided to add links to my page, and I needed to find the web addresses. I just Googled my old band to find the URL since I couldn't remember it. This is what I found: Just Joshing You. Josh made the astute observation that The Agency's first CD will most likely never be repressed, so he went ahead and posted all the songs on his blog. I suppose some folks might be mad about their work being published without permission, but I was just flattered. This CD is now 11 years old, and it's nice to see some occasional interest still pops up. He also says some pretty fantastic stuff about our other releases; however, I do have to take exception to his claim that Mike sang most of the songs! As I recall, we had been splitting the singing duties down the middle since about 1998, so that's about 10 of the 12 years of our existence! Come on!

1 comment:

Joshua Spickler said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog, and the link back. I hope you don't mind I posted those other songs as well.

As far as you two splitting vocal duties, I guess I never really realized what the split was. Upon re-evaluating your discography I can see that now. Actually, you sang a few of my favorites, when I think about of it.

PS. Have you seen Chip's blog? He made a post about The Agency early on in it. Has the tracks from the 7" on there.
http://southfloridamusicscene.blogspot.com/