Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Holy Crap! I got a 94!!!!!

I thought Physics took work; it did. This is like taking Physics over the abbreviated summer semester. Tonight, I think I might actually get a good night's sleep. I've got a solid nine days until the final, so I should be able to sufficiently prepare. My Miami family will be here this weekend, so that will cut down on the study time a little. I'm sure I'll still squeeze in some studying in the mornings. Its amazing what this good grade did for my confidence. I felt right on top of the material we covered today. I always contribute in the classroom, but this time my stupid embarrassing blurted wrong answers were replaced by astute observations.
In other news, Coldplay released a new CD. They keep releasing the same CD with different song names, but it's cool because I like that CD.

2 comments:

Aunt So-So said...

Good job! I'm glad I don't have to go down there and whip your teacher's ass. What about the new Alkaline Trio album?

Topher said...

Go CD in the LA on the E-X-A-M!!!