Wednesday, October 8, 2008

...schmebates...

I am sick to death of debates. They tell us nothing other than both of these guys listen to the news and reviews of previous debates. Dickain tried his best to not sound completely like a growling dog, and Obama seemed forced to pander to that group of Dumbocrats that think he needs to sound tougher. I like Obama how he is naturally and attempts to "get tough" fit about as comfortably as a swear word from my dad. If you don't know my dad, he doesn't swear much, so it sounds funny when he does. I appreciate that about him. These debates just cause me stress. Nobody expects to hear anything new; we're all just waiting on the Ford-esque gaffe that shuts one of the campaigns down. If these things were about facts they could be done and over in five minutes. If you really pick through the voting records, you'll see evidence that bothers you on either side. The whole choice comes down to personality and intelligence. The main thing I learned from the two debates thus far is these guys both need to invest in a good thesaurus. Maverick ...Main Street ...Fundamental Difference ...911 ...blach...

1 comment:

Aunt So-So said...

I keep thinking McCain is going to get so angry that he's going to have a heart attack.