Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Hate Yorkshire Terriers


I made friends with the backyard-neighbor dogs. If you've ever read "Children of a Lesser Dog," you may have seen pictures of the Bizzarro versions of our dogs. They are actually quite sweet, and they seem really happy when I take the time to go back there and say hello. I've done a good job of ignoring them for a long time, but I noticed a new dog there the other day. Curiosity got the better of me, so I climbed through the woods to take a peek. It's a daggum Yorky. ...piece of ***. My hatred for that breed dates back to a time when my old roomates came home with one. They made no real effort to train him, so he relieved himself all over the place. I know I should blame the owners and not the dog, but all of my subsequent experience with them has been similarly bad. This little nightmare in the backyard is no exception. As I said, I made friends with Josie and Dixie. I go back there now and pet them. I try to pet the new little piece of garbage, but all it does is leap and try to bite my fingers. It's obnoxious.

1 comment:

Aunt So-So said...

Josie and Dixie turned out to be nice after all. No doubt, their faces are not nearly as cute as ours'. Their Yorkie is useless. Not even cute.