Monday, October 27, 2008

New Tires

I am getting two new tires on my truck. There's also some crazy sound coming from my engine the comes on somewhat arbitrarily. I don't really know too much about cars, so I'm always left to trust the mechanic. We have a guy that works on Sonya's car, and we feel pretty good about it him. Unfortunately, he does not work on Nissans, so I have resorted to the Goodyear in town. I've been there before, and they seem to do a good job. I figured, I need tires, that ought to be the place to go. So when I dropped my car off, I figured it would take a few hours. Nope. They don't have my size tire, they have to order them, and they won't be Goodyear tires. What the heck is that all about?!

2 comments:

LMP said...

Your truck's making a funny sound? If you can immitate it with your mouth you're a shoo-in for Car Talk!

sunglasseshurtmynose said...

I may be able to imitate the sound, but I cannot immitate a Boston accent. They wouldn't understand.