Saturday, May 30, 2009

Free Time, Schmee Time


The next week is the only week this summer I'll have two classes and my internship all together. My orientation with NASA on Monday is an all-day affair, so I will be attempting to sandwich in time to study for the three tests I have this week. Of course there is also a bunch of regular classwork to finish. Summer semesters are great for getting things done rapidly, but I think I prefer a marathon to a sprint. Thankfully, there will only be another three weeks after this week with Statistics and the internship, and then I'll be left with nothing but NASA through August. Sonya and I can't wait for the Miami Druekes to arrive, for the visit was well-planned around the Independence Day break. Somehow I'd like to get them a little tour of Langley. There has been 97 years worth of Aerospace research and innovation coming out of there, and I really want a chance to show it of to the family. We will also be visited by a small segment of the Michigan Drueke Clan in the form of Aunt Mary Kay and Carl. I love being the summer-vacation destination.

No comments: