Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sorry for boring blogs.

I've been taking some heat for blogging about my boring school stuff, but I really did intend this blog to be about school in the first place. Sonya's blog is our place for the more entertaining stuff. Still, I will try to keep this blog a little lighter, so let's discuss Differential Equations. Ha ha, no. Actually, I did get a 97 on my last Diff. EQ test, so I'm going to go ahead and break my arm patting myself on the back. Materials Science has been a bit of a drag. I'm scooting by with Bees, but that will have to do. Materials Science seems to be less about science and more about the names people give to things they observe. Now that's boring!! Physics is just plain cool, but its is very complicated. If you didn't know, physicists are smart, but don't ask them for advice on picking up chicks. It's just not their thing. We've been studying AC circuits, and now we're getting into Maxwell's Equations. I've learned how to calculate the speed of light and that light travels in waves. The craziest thing we learned was about energy transmission. Try to picture two waves traveling perpendicular to eachother. Actually, do not do that. It will cause you pain. Lastly, Dynamics has to be my favorite class. It's pretty dram tricky, too, but its much easier to conceptualize and solve. Of course, I posted some old homework the other day, and that's where most of the complaints of boredome came from. I still think it's neato.

No comments: