Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two Blogs for the Price of None

I just went through the digital camera and found some great photos of our trip to Nashville. We took no photos in Miami or Atlanta for reasons I can not explain.


This semester, I want to avoid the complete neglect of my creative urges that I have suffered in semesters passed, so I am doing my best to make my home studio a little more inviting. I found this little desk at Office Depot on double sale for $49. I could not pass it up. I have reinstalled Windows and Protools on my old laptop, so now I will hopefully be able to take advantage of the upgrades I performed on the memory and disk size over the summer. I don't even have antivirus software on that laptop, so hopefully there will be nothing to interfere with the function of Protools.

Also, I took down the "cone-of-silence" because it was under-used and over-sized. Now it is serving a superior function in my garage as a storage closet on wheels.
This is the only picture I could find of the "cone-of-silence" in its previous location. Notice my sisters performing their rendition of "Stop in the Name of Love." Fantastic!

1 comment:

LMP said...

At a glance, it looks like Elizabeth is singing Margaritaville and Abigail is trying to stop her.