Friday, August 8, 2008

Chris does not need shots!

By request from Sonya:
1. Chris needs your sex talk...
2. Chris needs this. (How vague.)
3. Chris needs to give me cancer. (I don't think I have that power.)
4. Chris needs tech support. (Thanks Jason.)
5. Chris needs a job. (That's why I'm in school!)
6. Chris needs quiet time on Flickr. (I don't take time for intentional misspellings)
7. Chris needs your wish list.
8. Chris needs to get laid.
9. Chris needs suggestions for 130 Christmas cards!
10. Chris needs a nickname. (Chris is a nickname!)

Oh yeah, the doctor told me I already had all those shots! Sweet!!!!

4 comments:

Aunt So-So said...

YAY! You're so brave.

sunglasseshurtmynose said...

I actually ended up needing a tetanus shot. Still painless, still nervous.

LMP said...

I've heard the request and am printing out my wishlist to send you. It's taking a few days to finish printing, so be patient.

As for nicknames, I like Stinky.

jdrueke said...

Tetanus! That one hurts like 8 bitches on a bitch boat!

Go get the waiver. I can get one for you if you have a hard time tracking one down.